Effective on April 1, 2018 Updated on August 2019
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms", "Agreement") are an agreement between VantageCrypto Inc & ("vantagecrypto Inc", "us", "we" or "our") and you ("User", "you" or "your"). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the vantagecrypto.com website and any of its products or services (collectively, "Website" or "Services"). This is to include but is not limited to vcdepth.io, coinbvm.com, coinzesty.com & coinmarketflow.com.
Accounts and membership
You must be at least 13 years of age to use this Website. By using this Website and by agreeing to this Agreement you warrant and represent that you are at least 13 years of age. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with it. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor and review new accounts before you may sign in and use our Services. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. We may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) if we determine that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage our reputation and goodwill. If we delete your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for our Services. We may block your email address and Internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
Billing and payments
You shall pay all fees or charges to your account in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable. If, in our judgment, your purchase constitutes a high-risk transaction, we will require you to provide us with a copy of your valid government-issued photo identification, and possibly a copy of a recent bank statement for the credit or debit card used for the purchase. We reserve the right to change products and product pricing at any time. We also reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
Accuracy of information
Occasionally there may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, availability, promotions and offers. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Website or on any related Service is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Website including, without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on the Website should be taken to indicate that all information on the Website or on any related Service has been modified or updated.
We are not responsible for Content residing on the Website. In no event shall we be held liable for any loss of any Content. It is your sole responsibility to maintain appropriate backup of your Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, on some occasions and in certain circumstances, with absolutely no obligation, we may be able to restore some or all of your data that has been deleted as of a certain date and time when we may have backed up data for our own purposes. We make no guarantee that the data you need will be available.
During use of the Website, you may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers or sponsors showing their goods or services through the Website. Any such activity, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activity, is solely between you and the applicable third-party. We shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third-party.
Links to other websites
Although this Website may link to other websites, we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked website, unless specifically stated herein. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and content of any other third-parties. You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any website which you access through a link from this Website. Your linking to any other off-site websites is at your own risk.
In addition to other terms as set forth in the Agreement, you are prohibited from using the Website or its Content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Intellectual property rights
This Agreement does not transfer to you any intellectual property owned by vantagecrypto Inc &/or COINBVM Inc or third-parties, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with vantagecrypto Inc &/or COINBVM Inc. All trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Website or Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of vantagecrypto Inc &/or COINBVM Inc or vantagecrypto Inc &/or COINBVM Inc licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with our Website or Services may be the trademarks of other third-parties. Your use of our Website and Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any vantagecrypto Inc &/or COINBVM Inc or third-party trademarks.
Disclaimer of warranty
You agree that your use of our Website or Services is solely at your own risk. You agree that such Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements, or that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the Service or that defects in the Service will be corrected. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of Service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. We make no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through the Service or any transactions entered into through the Service. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the Service shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
VantageCrypto API users
Any users of VantageCrypto API subscriptions must also agree to the VantageCrypto API agreement which can be found here > VantageCrypto API Agreement
Beta Testing Agreement
Important: Please read this Beta Testing Agreement (“Agreement”) carefully as it sets out the terms and conditions you must agree to in order to participate as a Beta test site.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using the site you agree that you are using the site as a beta tester until such time that the software is no longer in beta state.
A. VantageCrypto frequently develops pre-release Beta versions of software functionality, that may be made available for public release, including modifications, enhancements, improvements, updates, additions, derivative works, documentation and related material (“Beta Website”).
B. VantageCrypto performs testing prior to making releases however may not capture all faults and bugs. VantageCrypto provides beta users with access to products prior to the software being commercially released In order to allow users to derive value while we test and develop the system.
C. Licensee wishes to serve as a Beta test site for such Beta Website and acknowledges the Beta Disclaimer;
THE Beta Website LICENSED HEREUNDER IS BELIEVED TO CONTAIN DEFECTS AND A PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS BETA TESTING AGREEMENT IS TO OBTAIN FEEDBACK ON SOFTWARE PERFORMANCE AND THE IDENTIFICATION OF DEFECTS. LICENSEE IS ADVISED TO SAFEGUARD IMPORTANT DATA, TO USE CAUTION AND NOT TO RELY IN ANY WAY ON THE CORRECT FUNCTIONING OR PERFORMANCE OF THE Beta Website AND/OR ACCOMPANYING MATERIALS.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and premises herein contained, the parties hereto agree as follows:
1. LICENSE GRANT. VantageCrypto grants to Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Beta Website solely for Beta testing and use from the acceptance date of this Agreement until the official release date of the generally available commercial version of the Beta Website, subject to the term and conditions below. VantageCrypto may vary the duration of the test period at any time and for any reason.
2. FEEDBACK. In consideration for receiving access to the Beta Website for testing, Licensee agrees to serve as a “Beta test site” for the Beta Website and will gather and report test data to VantageCrypto in the manner and within the time period of this Agreement. Licensee agrees to provide best effort to give VantageCrypto feedback, comments or enhancement suggestions on the Beta Website (the “Feedback”) and hereby assigns to VantageCrypto all rights, title and interest to such ideas for enhancements, including any product enhancements developed as a result of such ideas. Licensee agrees that VantageCrypto may use the Feedback for any purpose.
3. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. Licensee agrees that the Beta Website is the sole and exclusive property of VantageCrypto and includes valuable trade secrets and other intellectual property of VantageCrypto. Licensee agrees to treat the Beta Website and any documentation or other materials provided with the Beta Website as confidential, and will not without the prior express written authorization of VantageCrypto:
a) Demonstrate, copy, sell, market or grant access to the Beta Website to any third party; or
b) Publish or otherwise disclose information relating to performance or quality of the Beta Website to any third party or share any documentation or other materials relating to the Beta Website with any third party; or
c) Modify, reuse, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise translate the Beta Website or any portion thereof.
4. NO WARRANTY. The Beta Website is prerelease code and is not at the level of performance or compatibility of a final, generally available product offering. The Beta Website may not operate correctly and may be substantially modified prior to first commercial shipment, never released commercially, or withdrawn after commercial release. The Beta Website is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, including without limitation, any warranty as to performance, non-infringement of third party rights, sellabiltiy, or fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of the Beta Website remains with Licensee. In no event shall VantageCrypto be liable for any damage whatsoever arising out of the use of or inability to use the Beta Website, including without limitation, any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, special, incidental or punitive damages, or damages for lost data or lost profits, even if VantageCrypto has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. REFERENCE. Upon completion of the Beta testing period, VantageCrypto may request Licensee to provide material, statistics, or information that is not deemed confidential to Licensee’s business for use in press releases, customer testimonials, and as a reference in marketing and sales initiatives by VantageCrypto.
6. PRODUCT SUPPORT. Licensee acknowledges that VantageCrypto is under no obligation to provide (a) technical support under the terms of this Agreement, (b) to continue to develop, productize, support, repair, offer for sale or in any other way continue to provide or develop Beta Website either to Licensee or to any other party, and (c) provides no assurance that any specific errors or discrepancies in the Beta Website will be corrected.
7. EXPIRATION. Licensee’s rights with respect to the Beta Website will expire upon the generally available commercial release of the Beta Website. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time with or without reason by providing advance written notice. Upon any expiration or termination of this Agreement, the rights and licenses granted under this Agreement shall immediately terminate. Licensee participation privileges may be terminated immediately without written notice upon failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or failure to provide reasonable feedback in a timely manner.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT; MODIFICATION. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between the parties for Beta Website and all other prior negotiations, representations, agreements, and understandings are superseded hereby. No agreements altering or supplementing the terms hereof may be made except by means of a written document signed by the duly authorized representatives of the parties.
9. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida, USA.
Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will vantagecrypto Inc &/or COINBVM Inc, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors be liable to any person for (a): any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, cover or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, revenue, sales, goodwill, use of content, impact on business, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity) however caused, under any theory of liability, including, without limitation, contract, tort, warranty, breach of statutory duty, negligence or otherwise, even if vantagecrypto Inc &/or COINBVM Inc has been advised as to the possibility of such damages or could have foreseen such damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the aggregate liability of vantagecrypto Inc &/or COINBVM Inc and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors, relating to the services will be limited to an amount greater of one dollar or any amounts actually paid in cash by you to vantagecrypto Inc &/or COINBVM Inc for the prior one month period prior to the first event or occurrence giving rise to such liability. The limitations and exclusions also apply if this remedy does not fully compensate you for any losses or fails of its essential purpose.
You agree to indemnify and hold vantagecrypto Inc &/or COINBVM Inc and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless from and against any liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred in connection with or arising from any third-party allegations, claims, actions, disputes, or demands asserted against any of them as a result of or relating to your Content, your use of the Website or Services or any willful misconduct on your part.
All rights and restrictions contained in this Agreement may be exercised and shall be applicable and binding only to the extent that they do not violate any applicable laws and are intended to be limited to the extent necessary so that they will not render this Agreement illegal, invalid or unenforceable. If any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, it is the intention of the parties that the remaining provisions or portions thereof shall constitute their agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof, and all such remaining provisions or portions thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
The formation, interpretation, and performance of this Agreement and any disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the substantive and procedural laws of Florida, United States without regard to its rules on conflicts or choice of law and, to the extent applicable, the laws of United States. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions related to the subject matter hereof shall be the state and federal courts located in Florida, United States, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. You hereby waive any right to a jury trial in any proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its policies relating to the Website or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Website. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Agreement or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may do so via the contact form
This document was last updated on August 26, 2019