We have teamed up with Cryptosheets to bring our data to their great platform, what a powerful combination! We see a huge future for Cryptosheets and we are excited to be part of that future. Between their flexible interface and our unique data-set and modular API data services, you really can just see the data you want to see, exactly how you want to see it!
You can use Cryptosheets in either Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel. In order to make templates you should be using Excel 365 locally installed. We have already made our first comphensive template and we will be pushing out more. We recommend you jump over to Cryptosheets, install the plugin and give it a try.
Cryptosheets plugin for Google Sheets>> Cryptosheets for Google Sheets
Cryptosheets plugin for excel>> Cryptosheets for Excel
Cryptosheets website: https://cryptosheets.com/
Cryptosheets explainer videos> Cryptosheets Youtube channel
Below we show some screenshots from the Cryptosheet interface as well as screenshots from the first template we have assembled. Notice in the first graphic at the beginning of this article, you are able to browse our many data offerrings by scrolling down the list after searching for VantageCrypto under the providers search window in the Cryptosheets applet.
Below is a graphic that shows how to start using our data in a few easy steps once you have installed the Cryptosheets plugin
1. Select Providers
2. Search for VantageCrypto
3. Select VantageCrypto
4. Choose the data-set you want to use (See live @ https://vcdepth.io)
5. Specify what you want to see from this dataset. See next section regarding configuring this section
6. Either call out the data directly or call out a template to change and pull this request from within the worksheet
Most of the configuration is the same across the various data types. Below we break down configuring the basic request for our data.
You can actually use any data-type call where 'dom' is listed including volume, price, oflow and more, see our API data-set reference here > Easy to understand API Reference
To demonstrate how versitle and easy the data is and to provide value to both Cryptosheets and VantageCrypto, we will be making an array of templates that use our data. Here is our first template, in beta as of the publication of this latest FAQ. The template has screen shots below and can be downloaded from our repo or through Cryptosheets in the near future. Our current beta is here > Vantage Indices Cryptosheets integration (BETA)
Cryptosheets | Vantage Indices | Configuration page
- Configure how often the spreadsheet should refresh (under development)
- Choose the length of subscription you are using for the VantageCrypto API key you are using
- Paste in your Vantagecrypto API key into the window
** Spreadsheet will automatically start updating
Cryptosheets | Vantage Indices | Heatmap Page
- Choose the timeframe to compare against current values: 24 hours, 3 days or 7 days
Cryptosheets | Vantage Indices | Sector Dominance Page
- Data shown here is current status. There is a table to the right (scroll) showing the last 24 hour performance for index and sector volume.
- Hover over pie chart to see values
Cryptosheets | Vantage Indices | Indices Trending Page
- Choose to show 1 week or 1 month trend
In summary, we love Cryptosheets and we love using it to model our data. The entire spreadsheet template outlined here took one person less than 6 hours to create with zero previous working knowledge of Cryptosheets. If you are a spreedsheet-savvy investor, we think you are going to love this!