Explore the data visually or use our API to build
We offer our data in a modular and transparent fashion. Choose the data you want, how you want it, the rate limit you want and how much data you want. This approach enables us to offer our API for far better rates than our competition. Not only do we let you completely customize your API plan, we also show you the pricing as you choose and change data and features with completely transparent pricing, something this industry desperately needs.
Note: We focus on trading grade assets and exchanges as well as harder to find, non persistent data such as historic order book and order flow data sets.
The APIv3 interface provides data by the minute or in candles. Each by the minute API call provides 60 data points, one minute for each hour within the hour of which the timestamp your query falls. In the case of candles, each candle length provides a different amount of data as outlined below. This format has an array of applications such as back testing for analytics bots or powering other websites and tools.
- 5min Candles: 288 candles providing 1 day of candles per call
- 15min Candles: 96 candles providing one day of data per call
- 1hr Candles: 24 candles providing one day of data per call
- 4hr Candles: 42 candles providing one week of data per call
- 1d Candles: 28-31 candles providing one month of data per call
We offer an array of useful data candles.
- Price OHLC | 4 values per candle | Open, High, Low and Closing price values
- OB Candles | 5 values per candle | Averaged order books with 5 different market depth values per candle (1%, 2.5%, 5%, 10%, 100%)
- VBS Candles | 5 values per candles | Summed Volume, Summed buys, Summed Sells, avg%buys>$50k, avg%sells>$50k
- Social Candles | 3 values per candle | Twitter (Summed # of tweets, retweets, likes ), Reddit (summed posts, likes ), Sentiment Score
- Derivatives Candles | 4 values per candle | Open short interest, open long interest, liquidations, funding levels
Note: We are in process of publishing these candles. Some of the candles may not be available yet, see our subscription interface for candles we have made publically available.
Our data can also be viewed online @ https://coinmarketflow.com
We offer the ability to pick and choose what API version and calls you want to access and as well, how much of it you want to access. We show the pricing for what you want, as you change your subscription.
- 100% Pricing Transparency
- Modular subscription allows users to customize their API to meet their needs, saving even more money.
- Hard to find order book, order flow, social and derivatives data
- Inexpensive compared to the competition
- Access Subscription interface here > https://coinmarketflow.com/subscriptions